Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's)¶
What token is used as gas on Trisolaris?¶
Ethereum is used as gas on the Aurora network.
How can I transfer tokens to Aurora?¶
There are many bridges connected to the Aurora network, please see our "Bridges" tab on our site.
- Ethereum <> Aurora Bridge:
- ETH and ERC20 Tokens can be transferred from Ethereum to Aurora using the bridge available here.
- It generally takes 10-20 minutes for tokens to be transferred from Ethereum to Aurora.
- Near <> Aurora Bridge:
- Near and tokens can be transferred from Near to Aurora using the rainbow bridge available here.
- It generally takes 10 minutes for tokens to be transferred from Ethereum to Aurora.
How can I add Aurora network to Metamask?¶
- If you are on a network other than Aurora. Click on the Wrong Network button on top right.
- Then click on the Switch to Aurora Chain button on the new prompt window.
- Finally click on Switch Network when Metamask pop-up screen appears.
The aurora network and its details will be added automatically to your metamask.
I provided liquidity on Trisolaris, but I can not see my contribution to the pool. How to see a created pool?¶
To import a created Pool
Go to the Pool tab
Click on Import It button
Select the tokens you have provided earlier
You should now see the pools you have provided into.